Sunday, January 3, 2010

My new place~

2 weeks back, babes and me had been so busy and tiring moving our things to our new place…
Imagine the heavy furnitures…table, chair, bed frame, mattress, boxes, etc…we moved it all by our own! Wow…strong man…and thus we all got lotsa bruises and cuts on our hands and legs…sigh…pity…
As I mention again~ I love my new place so muchyy~

*wink**I mean it for my room more than the house**wink*
This time I share room with carol babe…while caren babe same room with peipei babe~
And tell ya… I’m a pooh lover~
You gonna see many pooh-vy…pooh-vy…here...*wink*


My lovely room~


sweety pooh bed~


my beloved baby~


my beloved pooh-vy stuffs~

my pooh-vy collection~

my beauty bags~

hunny's hunny~

baby pooh jelly from singapore~

pooh-vy plate & bowl & cutlery from ikea~

dora-emon spoon, fork and chopstick~

pooh-vy bathroom~

rabbit and pig?

princess music box~

2 bouquets of flower in a lovely vase~
limited edition from starbucks~

personal organizer~
starbucks coffee cold cup miniature~
envious with my pooh-vy stuffs leh...*wink*
just a random post with my precious lovely stuffs to be shown here...hee...*ahem*
a short post ya...
till then...
*huggies* and *kisses*

2 comments: