Tuesday, January 5, 2010

boston~

3 days ago, hunny and I went to leisure mall for shopping and dinner… It’d been long time since I stepped into that shopping mall…coz taking public transport from my house to there very troublesome…putra-->star-->bus…
As I got abit bored with 1u, the curve, sunway, midvalley and pavilion d, so I decided to drag my hunny there, hoping to explore and try new things there…


I realized there were many accessories shops… Lotsa cute cute stuffs... After a long day walked, I end up bought some accessories only… When it was time for dinner, we walked around; scouted for a place to eat… We walked from one end to the other and this restaurant caught my eyes… The moment I saw this restaurant, the name ‘boston’ sounds familiar in my mind… I then only remember my sis told me b4 bout this restaurant at my hometown, autocity…and we decided to give it a try...


When I entered this restaurant, I reckoned it to be like Kim Gary or Wong Kok…but as I opened up the menu, I realized the foods are also alike with PappaRich in the sense of their drinks, desserts and bread…their rice and noodles style are more to Kim Gary or Wong Kok… The environment wasnt bad too…
soya cendol with cincau~
hunny all-time-favourite~ cheese baked rice~

my sweet sour fried fish fillet corn rice~


To be frank, hunny and I dont really like the food. It’s okay, but not delicious enough for us. We ate for the sake of not wasting food and bcoz we were hungry…hee…
It’s not worth going to boston for a meal as the foods there are slightly expensive…
Well...we’re not going back to that place again as there’s other restaurants waiting to serve our tummies...hee...
By the way, today is my 1st day of work...my school starts on Tuesday every semester...weird right...
After a month plus didnt see the kids, the kids have grown~ They are so adorable and cute but of coz some kids are naughty too~ Really need the patience to teach them~
It's late now and time to bed...
Good night everyone...
Sweety dream...
*huggies* and *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment