Friday, January 1, 2010

Brand new year~

It’s 1st January 2010!
It’s a new year… It’s a new beginning… It’s a new me!
Yea…I must make changes…or else i’ll feel like living 2009 again…
Hm…wat are the changes I mean? Yea…my resolution?
Nah~ no specific resolution… I just wish year 2010 will be a smooth year for me…may the ppl around me, my beloved ones…my family, my relatives, my hunny, my frens…happy and healthy…which means no major accident, no major injuries, no major quarrel, no major failure, no major moodswing, no major emo-ing!!!
Yea…I need to be bookworm back…as im going to further my study soon…need to say stop to lazinessss…need to make myself free to read book during my free time… Since I started work last year, I’d been busy working and working till abandon my books…sigh…must do changes d…
Also…able to handle my moodswing better…or else pity my hunny…my hunny always be the victim…so must tahan and tahan more…hee…
Not least…I must learn to smile more…I realize that it's getting harder and harder to just...smile…

This year passed by damn fast and yet i feel im still far behind... I need to keep on moving...gain more faith and wisdom...learn to be strong...learn to be a better person!
So no jokes and must work it out ya!

Ohya, im looking forward for BALI trip and BANGKOK trip if possible...really love traveling...hee...

By the way, i had my celebration at bb...due to some reason, we end up countdown there again...aldo the countdown wasnt that nice this year...but we still enjoyed the display of fireworks :)


Till now… HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!


*huggies* and *kisses*

1 comment:

  1. Smile comes from heart, dun force urself to smile if u really can't. yet hearing that u wish to smile more often is a good thing ^^. sayang ur hunny more ya.

    ReplyDelete