Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Tiger Chinese New Year~

Welcoming…the Year of the Tiger~~~Roar~~~

Happy Chinese New Year everyone~~~ May the year of Tiger brings lotsa prosperity, fortune, wealth, healthy, happiness and of coz full of *roar* energy and *roar* spirit like Tiger~~~

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Means "Wish You Great Prosperity!"
Hǔnián Jíxiáng! Means "Good Luck in the Year of the Tiger!"


Hope your dreams come true in the wealthy year!
Wish you a brilliant career and study in the successful year!
Wish you well in the years to come!

Unfortunately this year Chinese New Year same day with Valentine’s Day… not a good thing for those sweet couples out there… Due to this many of them choose to celebrate early Valentine or belated Valentine… As for me, hunny and I choose to celebrate on the 28th February which is the Chinese Valentine’s Day… It doesn’t matter when to celebrate Valentine… as long there is love, everyday is Valentine’s Day for them right :)

when talk bout Valentine, we wont forget bout Valentine gift...

hunny's Valentine gift for me~ thanks hunny~
so touchy~ love it very much~

I back my home here yesterday… Due to heavy jam, I reached here around 12 midnight… What a rush for me as today I need to wake up early to help in cooking… As usual every year my mum cook our all-time-favorite dishes… My mum cook alot, a big pot of dish, as my uncle and aunty join us the reunion… whole day so busy and tiring with cooking cleaning washing… no time to rest…

Our lunch reunion~

Our dinner reunion~

Around 10pm only settled all the things, get to rest, sit, watch tv and countdown to Chinese New Year... and now i'm blogging while resting... Gonna sleep soon as tomolo gonna wake up early...

Wishing everyone Happy Roar Year and Happy Valentine's Day~~~

Keong hee keong hee~~~ Kong hei kong hei~~~ Lovey lovey~~~


*huggies* and *kisses*

1 comment: